2017年3月11日 星期六

Life Music Momentum: Love & Time

How long have you lived and how long will you live? 

Life is combined with several planes with lines and points encounter each other. Sometimes shit happens and reality almost beats you down completely. It make you feel like there's no purpose to live again, why not just giving up, it would be the easiest way for yourself and others. However, you are wrong. I believe it that everything happened for a reason, either happiness or sadness/anger, they exist for the reason. Maybe it won't turn out immediately or even in years, but trust me, it would. It would come into your life in the slightest way.  Maybe you are thinking that I am too young to tell you this deep principle, since there's no way that I would understand it. I both agree and disagree with you.


What triggered my sentimentality today is the 2016 film, Collateral Beauty". The storyline is very simple: a man lost his daughter and also the purpose of living, and a series encounters happened. Script isn't the priority I want to share with you today, but the three abstract concepts running through the whole movie: Love, Time, and Death. 


For me, those won't be the only crucial elements in life circle; however, they are indeed something we encounter everyday. I am gonna dig into each one, talk a bit of my feelings of it, and link one song after which I think it's the most suitable expression for it at the moment in my life.


Love exists in every form around you. I always tell myself don't forget to love and

also I am so loved by many many of lovely people as well. Being able to love is the most powerful gift. 

I was once so fearless that everything for me is changeable and replaceable. All I wanted then was being able to explore the unknown adventure ahead of me, and then I lost the balance in my heart. Everything went wrong at one point. My world collapsed from too many overwhelming emotions and I feared again once I understood how easy people come and go. I stopped moving, and started to rethink what's important to me. Then realized the fundamental never ever changed, even though I wasn't the same me. It is the love from my family that supports me to become whom I am today. Even though there were a lot of conflicts and struggles for all of us in the past, sometimes it's so painful to deal with, I know, we will always stick together no matter how much time passes. 


People say that time would heal everything. For me, only time won't fix anything, but with love together, it seems more possible. There's one song which makes me feel both in love and in control of time. It's "Nearly Morning" from Luke Sital-Singh. Every time when I listen to it, I know that not a moment I am alone, because love is always there with me through each moment. Just like the lyrics describe, "we know the feeling/ just believe me/ it's nearly morning/ any second now", even in depression, please remember that light will always come in with the dawn into the darkest place in your heart full of love. 





After talking so many about love, sorry that I am not in the mood to think of death. Not because I am frightened of it, but just simply don't want to ruin the complete feeling I gain from this song. For me, music is a cure that carries my negativity away. It gives me another perspective to think. I hope you can feel the same after reading my blog and listening to this song. 

Thank you for sharing life music momentum with me. I will see you around.

沒有留言:

張貼留言