2015年3月9日 星期一

Happy Birthday H

Happy Birthday my bae!
In a month, it will be our one year anniversary and it's impossible to tell you how much I love and care you. Even though I may not let you know how important you are through words, but music can speak my heart out loud. I love you very much. Thank you for coming into my life.




I remember how much you love John before we met in real life, you've shared lots beatles' songs with me, esp John, your favorite singer. I am not that familiar with John as you are, but luckily, I know them  a little better than others in order to talk with you and (idk) catch you through the net of my heart.  Remember the first day we've talked nearly 24 hours non-stop on facebook? I stil went to classes, had meals with friends, but all my minds were distracted by you. Then we met finally at sea one. I saw you and I knew it's you. It's destiny!

Like John said:
"Every day I thank the Lord and Lady
 For the way that you came to me
 Anyway it had to be Two minds One destiny"

Right now I see you sitting in front of me working so hard for animation homework. Somehow I truly feel complete in my heart, you are the one I am always looking for in life. 
The way you eat fun-dip, the way you looking into my eyes, and the way you kissing me are the best presents ever happened in my life. 
Out of blue you came to me, and I survive long enough to make you be my bae.



Sometimes we have fights among those tiny little things. Thank you for being understanding to me. Your support is everything I need to face some cracking moment in life. I believe that we can build a fantastic sorren family that everybody will be so jealous of us. I believe we will have Soley and Johnny before we turn 30. I believe your talent is enough for every dream job you want to take. I believe you will raise me and keeds no matter how.
I give you all my heart, will you return me yours?

Happy birthday H! 
I told you in the beginning that it's hard for me to express my feeling to you through words, so in the end, I would like to share my life song with you and also remind you our story lying on the sandy beach on the very night. 
I played this song for you and explained to you how I see this song as life circle. Piano comes alone first, second piano joins and interacts around with the first one. Then here comes the violins which I see as passengers in our lives. Some of them disappear by time, some stay with us to the end. Did you notice that there's always the second piano until the very end and stops? Now I see them as you and me. 

I wanna hold your hands for good. I wanna wake up next to you everyday.
I wanna tell you I love you every moment. I wanna say happy birthday on this special day of your life.
Also, I wanna say thank you to Jessica for giving birth to a wonderful Henry.



Happy birthday my darling. I love you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言