2015年3月16日 星期一

Monday Blue

Do you ever have the feeling of loss after you had a fantastic experience which you were super satisfied with? You just can’t be happy while thinking of those wonderful times. I do have the loss right now on the so-called blue Monday and it’s so unbearable that I’ve been checking the o’clock every minute. Trust me, I am not kiddin at all.
Sometimes life could be too bored to do anything. Maybe you can’t really understand the nonsense I am talking about now; however, please imagine yourself sitting in a classroom answering quizzes from your teacher. There’s one rule written on the white board which said “ NO LEAVES BEFORE THE BELL RINGS”. At the moment the test just started, I bet you must felt your teacher was too stupid to write this note, because no one’s gonna finish the quizzes so soon and left. Then you answered it and holy shoot, your teacher just gave you the easiest quiz of all time, and you finished everything in only 10 mins. Unconsciously, you prepared to stand up, then you headed up and saw your teacher slightly shook his head. Now you realized how important and cruel the note was. The definition of quiz is that you can’t read anything during the test, or teacher will suspect you cheating on it. Right now, sitting in my tiny office cube, I have exact the same feeling as the student who finished the quiz earlier. Nothing to do, it’s just nothing to do. As if!
Then I tune in to some random radio, then it starts to play the song I wanna share with you guys to cheer you, mostly myself, up!
“Let Your Heart Hold Fast” by Fort Atlantic. 


It’s a cheerful popish songs with fearlessly positive lyrics.
All my desperate calls / Echo off the walls / Back and forth / Then back again
I laughed after these lines. All my boredom will just come back to myself after those boredom I just spent in time. I am speechless.
At the bitter end / Salt and liquid blend / From the corner of my eye / All the miles wrecked
Every broken step / Always searching always blind

No matter where you are, each step you take has its risk in it. You will never know what’s behind them until you boldly step out.
This also reminds me the movie “ the secret life of walter mitty.”
 Be brave, face challenges, step out for yourself.

Also, step out for this normally-normal Monday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言