2015年1月1日 星期四

midnight talk Day 25

Happy New Year my lava :)
Even we stay in different time zone (you are 15 hours behind), but I feel you were so close to me.
Thank you so much for staying up and calling me. It's the safest feeling I've ever had when you were gone.
Also I find the perfect song to start new year 2015.



Watch things on VCRs
With me and talk about big love
I think we're superstars
You say you think we are the best thing
But you, you just know
You just do


This song are mostly everything I want to tell you on new year eve, also it's one of my all-time favorite.
You give me power to believe that we are fearless and bold to face everything in our lives. And you are my generator of life absolutely.Writing you midnight talk everyday becomes my habit in a good way to happiness.
Sometimes we were both too tired or busy to talk, I tell you everything here, also I hope you do feel my emotion.

I had a very good NYE, not only because the concert was awesome, more because of you. When I called you standing on the grass hill, wind blew on my face, my clothes, my long skirts so hard, at a moment I wished there would be a tornado bringing me to you to surprise your sugary face. I laughed a lot yesterday but also burst into tears while people counting down the seconds. Those tears combined with joy and content. I swallowed the salty taste which reminded me of us before your leaving. You kissed my tears and it's so bitter-sweet all the time.

It's Day 25, a number reminding me of Christmas. My new year resolution will be having a family with you and carrying on my music dream boldly with you being my back. I want to tell you the same thing that you have  my support for anything as well. 

I love you more than stars. I love you deeper than ocean. I love you  bigger than universe.
Happy New Year, my favorite prince charming in the entire world.

沒有留言:

張貼留言