2015年1月4日 星期日

midnight talk Day 28

I had so much fun staying at friend's house last night and let my worries to be heard is such a relief.
Although my stomach is still trembling of being in tomorrow, I do receive some positive strength from them.
Four-day holiday is going to an end, have to go back to reality again in life. It's a brand new year woah! I don't know what and where will I be in 2015, not very sure about my own future. But that's the way of life itself you can't escape but face it. I wish that the best thing I've got in 2014 can be hold on to 2015, and it's you :)

You are always in my mind. Not like we have to guess what are you thinking that sorta stuffs, but more is understanding. I have to say sorry of worrying you making out with girls so many times, because I don't really know who you were in the past. All I can do is trust you and what you've told me. But I am very willing to do so.

You are the center of my solar system, the sun of my planet, the resource where my energy comes from. My life is rotating around you all the time.



Hoppípolla means jump into puddle in English.

This is definitely one of my life song as I told you before. Right now ranking #1 with Ólafur Arnalds' Ljósið.
I call them life song mostly from how I describe the melody for myself. There're so many intersection in life, also tons people coming and leaving all the time. How you lift it up and how you let go are the main courses you have to learn. 
It's easy for me to open up for new adventures, but there's always a wall there in between me and the world to protect myself from falling that hard again. It's always hiding behind my smile. But you've already make a tunnel and stay with me inside since I saw you as my lifetime partner. You are the first and the only one since then.
I promise to build a castle for us and future family to protect us from this fuzzily deceivable world. 
Even though there're millions attackers in the way, En ég stend alltaf upp. 

I love you more than drizzling rain :)



沒有留言:

張貼留言