2015年1月10日 星期六

midnight talk Day 34

I feel so down today, somehow, I might have telepathy with you, cause I can feel your sorrow here.
I don't know how you feel, but my heart lost some beats out of nowhere today. Maybe I just don't like being in noisy crowd personally. It enlarges my emptiness and helplessness of the question: where will I be? The suburbs of my life cracks a bit and wait for you home to rebuild it with me with love and hope.Honestly, without you, I am the normal-normal girl, a little screw in the machinery robotic world. I won't have the courage to speak for myself.You are the reason I become stronger. You are the engineer who can see my function inside thousand of pieces.
You are where I belong. You are my home.



and you write songs you know you'll never sing
and I don't know why
I guess you just hate yourself
you should turn around
cause I think the skies are gonna fall right over your head again


The songs seems to be so depressing but I get power from warning myself not to be the person he sang in lines.
Wake up Wake up We gonna find a way out here
Maybe the lack of certainty comes from my inknowledgeably mind.



No one has perfect life for sure, sometimes you deserve it to say "it's not okay."
And I know you will caress me so soon :)

I love you more than the distant of light year.
I love our future keeds and sweet family.
I love the way you are.

沒有留言:

張貼留言