2015年1月6日 星期二

midnight talk Day 30

A MONTH! 30 DAYS! WOAH!



Nothing ever rose up
Gone to see you through
No one even noticed
'Till I crawled in slow 
A new world clouded out the sun


I know you are sorta sad of leaving family again, but my love, please always keep in mind that all those people you love and love you will be there for you for every occasion no matter how.
Even you choose to stay or whatever your choice will be, I will love so much still, even how hard we have to go through :) So do your family for sure.
So I put Bury Us Alive by STRFKR to tell you even the end of world is coming, us will be with you always always always. You will be my sunshine forevea.


The way the day begins
Decides the shade of everything
But the way it ends depends on if you're home


My porky, come home and rest with me :)
We can say good morning and good night at the same time finally.
I love you warmer than sunshine.

沒有留言:

張貼留言