2015年1月8日 星期四

midnight talk Day 32 *special*

sorry I couldn't finish my midnight talk in time yesterday, so I think i should write another special one for you :)

I am so glad only 5 days left for you to come home. The separation over a month is a challenge I give both of us and myself. I know it sounds very stupid, but remember the wall I told you before, I just wan to make sure that nothing in the way between us. And there's nothing :)
Even though it's so unbearable to say goodbye and to be in a day-reverse life from yours. But please tell me if you wanna go home is the line I want to ask you every day and night.


I feel like illusiveheaven is my best friend to take all my emotion while you can't be here with me, and it works very well. 

so you find yourself in the subway
when your world in a bag by your side
and all at once it seemed like a good way
you realized it's the end of your life
for what it's worth

I struggle so hard after graduation, or to be precisely, after coming back from Poland. When I was abroad, all possibilities seemed so possible to come true, the truth is NO WAY. I don't like you have talent on animation and drawing, what I wanna do is totally different from my major, and it's so hard to carry on, to start from beginning, and to trust myself doing it. I thought I was so close to my eternal dream from the beginning, but it's all lies from my heart.
I am on a train never coming back to the past, but I never regret taking the wrong one and wasting time. Those ever are my petrol for next destination.

Wish I am still the girl you love when you come home. I don't change at all, maybe a little stronger than before :) I feel like 10 years older after the whole month on my own haha. I can survive from our next separation for sure but absolutely will be a lost star in the universe tho. Please don't leave me again longer than 14 days, that't the longest period I could stand. 


You are my blue sky.

Cold inside somehow it thrived
no one knows the way this wind will blow
Will we ever see life int he sky?
My answer is YES when you are around :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言