2015年1月3日 星期六

midnight talk Day 27

It's been a long day so far, and I still can't calm down right now for the mistake I've made yesterday.
My belly trembles like a squeezing lemon, also I ate nothing today but tea. I know you would say "that's why my lava", but not in any mood out of thinking the whole stupid mistake I've made. SINKING SO DEEP.



Can you see in the dark?
Can you see the look on your face?
The flashing white light's been turned off

You don't know who's in your bed

Also I don't know how to keep myself warm right now. It's been terrible to stay alone drowning, and also I don't want to bother your time with friends, and you already talked to me a lot to help me tho.
So I decided not to stay home tonight with loneliness and terror from my job, no clues that how my monday will be, probably be fired or be the one all to blame on. Can't even tell so that it's gonna be alright, the only thought repeats in my mind is learn the lesson. But how can I fill up the hole I've been digging wrong :(

Right now I can't see anything. There's no light here.
Need your warmth so badly again in the cold days.


沒有留言:

張貼留言