2015年1月8日 星期四

midnight talk Day 31+32

My little chub, it seems I use all my bad luck in the beginning of this new year :(
Maybe I ran out of all my good luck on you, but it's worthy.
I tend to be such a positive and cheerful being a student, ever since I start working, It's so hard to find balance in between. Sometimes I fee like a floating boat in the middle of Pacific Ocean. There's no way to escape from exploring the world and mostly - myself.

But I won't be hesitate owing to this dilemma I encounter right now. It's very silly to be stuck in the past instead of moving on. When I think of the sweetest life we are going to have and our little family, all the worries will fade away immediately at the moment you are in my mind :) Thank you and thank you.

I couldn't describe the feeling when you are around, it's so warm, so well-protected, so in-loved. I am extremely happy that I am going to hug you in 5 days, and kiss you, make love with you, wake up next to you and fall asleep in your armpit :)

There're so many things I want to tell you. How much I love you is way more beyond the words. You are my light house of my missing floating shaky boat. And I am so glad you are the one.

I love you brighter than the sun.

沒有留言:

張貼留言