2015年1月11日 星期日

midnight talk Day 35

It's been 35 days passing already, so fast, so slow. 2 days left and I can see you and touch you for real :)
I could only be myself with you around.



You are my power resources, and the one I want to share everything with. Bastille's concert tonight was awesome, but it would be better if the person sitting next to me was you. I really love string music mixed with modern music. It pours new life into those songs we've known so well and take them into a totally different level.

I wish I could really enter a music school and create how to combine Taiwan with the rest of the world, and let them hear my voice under the condition you are with me there. You are my life vest while floating on the unknown ocean always. With you, everything seems to be easier to figure out a way for it.

Thank you for coming home. Thank you for holding my hands. Thank you for letting me love you.
I am the luckiest girl eva.
I love you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言