2015年1月6日 星期二

midnight talk Day 29

I said sorry to them, but they use my apology as weakness of me to control me tho. I feel terribly sorry for them but also it's enough for me there, it's over in my mind. I have to be more certain of what I want and be confirm to it. Can't be manipulate over and over.



Need more power today for tomorrow, so I listen to Patti's songs all night long. 
I wish someday I could be her giving girls like me courage through my own way. Will the day come someday?
Also she turned my dream into nothing (smaller than dust) today, and I was so upset and sorrowful of that kinda adults who already lost their dream long time ago. How can we keep our heart together without be worn out by the world? If I were alone, maybe it's a endless question that I have to spend a lifetime to figure it out. But now I have you and there's nothing to be afraid of anymore.



It's fun to be lose and to pretend.

Let's keep our mind young always, even the entire world changes into different level.
Let's be our own owner :)

I love you so much more everyday!

沒有留言:

張貼留言