2015年1月19日 星期一

midnight talk Day HOME

It's been a week that I haven't updated any article, because you are here already! :)
Also I am on a brand new stage of my life now, a completely different but more joyful one.
Thank you for always being there for me. It's my motivation for moving forward totally.



I am young and I've made awful mistakes.
You are older and you'd do the same.


I don't really mind where will I be that much as how much I felt before, life seems to be a bit calm down after you. You've changed me, in a good way. You are very important to me.

I want to live in a house
Surrounded by snow and bears and wood and stars.
And all along the front of this stage
There will be fairy lights, as bright as any city night.


You have the purest heart eva and please never change it no matter how the future will be.
You gotta something everyone else loses already.
Never let the world sneak into and change you my paddling sailing boat.



We came, they went, our bodies spent
Among the dust and the microfiche


Now that you feel, you say it's not real

Maybe we will have so many young adult friction in our life here and there, but they will all turn into fertility in our garden and grow those beautiful trees and flowers for our keeds soon :)
So please don't check me out before you see the result.
I love you.
I love spending every moment with you.
They are the best eva. 






沒有留言:

張貼留言