2015年1月9日 星期五

midnight talk Day 33

Good evening lava.
Some extra time alone finally in 2015, the very first time. And I look back thru the past week with this song, somehow, it's so magic that I always can find a perfect song coming with my current life.
"The earth has lost its hold"
I love this band very much, the vocal seems to have power in it, so warm, so sincerely. 
Will my doubt and fear disappear after all those chaos?
"I could love you as the way I always really meant to", this is the exact answer I never doubt.

I may not have all the goals straight ahead
I don't care about all those foolish things said
You once thought them great that was all in your head
So we're straight on till we see the sun

I love this paragraph so deeply. Because it contains and reveals the power of lines.
Those people and lives they have which I always dream of, come from my low self-esteem. There's no reason to envy their lives, cause I will never have the same one as they do. It's all in my small mind only, and care too much from besides. When I am not with you, the magic of confidence is gone, and I never see myself as champion eva. Thank you for being my inspiration and motivation of life. 
You change me into a bettea Sherry.

I love you and you occupy all my mind always.


沒有留言:

張貼留言