2014年12月7日 星期日

141207 I'll be just fine.

Hello there,
I don't know who you are reading this blog for how long and why,
but thank you all the time for your little concern. Appreciate.



Sometimes life isn't as easy as we thought a cross by away will be the light,
sometimes it's just as hard and sorrowful as pills.

I am just fine today.
Because some personal reason, someone very dear to me will be gone for a month,
all the blank time without him, it's so difficult to fill in all alone.

Sorry for those irrational moments we had before.
If apologies can bring you back home right away, I would love to.
If hugs and kisses can let you come home, I would do it thousand times.

I've been sinking in our playlist for the whole afternoon.
This list without you is so blamed, and makes me miss you so badly dear.

But, remember, I will be just fine, okay?
Take care of yourself for me too.




Lennon is your favorite.

Out of blue, you came to me.
And blew away life's misery.

Miss you here always.
Love, S

沒有留言:

張貼留言