2014年12月24日 星期三

Christmas Eve's Special for ya :)

Merry Christmas in a day for me, in two days for ya.
Lights were on everywhere on the way back home, also enhance my loneliness a bit.
Wish that right now I could do time travel back to those happiest moment we had and stay until Christmas day. Holiday, especially Christmas, for me, is event for lovers hehe. Stay so close to breathe in the same pinky bubbly sparkling air together and snuggle, kiss, make love with the most lovely each in the world. 

I am doing my best to impress here with my influent words even though not sure whether ya will like it or not. But gradually, I've taken this place as my shelter with the strongest walls outside and protect myself through loneliness and attack from the society.  And it works so well everytime when I feel worn out by the world around me. Thank you my bud.



Think of your ideals
Think really hard
And write it down in rhymes
To make it more believable


Every fragment in perpetuity is instantaneous.

I feel so after listening to this song over and over. 
Forever is possible for me with ya already, but we still have to cherish every moment we have in this remarkable life. 

To see the world, things dangerous to come to,
To see behind walls, draw closer to find each other and to feel.
That is the purpose of life.

Remember where this quote comes from? It reminds me of our first meeting in a very lovely beach and make me smile all the time. Please keep telling me what we will be in both short term and a lifetime. Also, please don't throw our memory away for new experience. Carrying those old scars and glories on us and moving on, will create so many sparks on the way my porky.

lets not worry about images
lets not worry about mind control
lets stop talking about prisoners
up against an invisible wall
lets not feel anything at all


Let's focus on the present of us :)
I love and adore ya the most my bestie.

Merry Christmas Eve!

沒有留言:

張貼留言