2014年12月17日 星期三

midnight talk Day 10

Ten Ten already.
Writing letters for you everyday here has been the warmest moment in my daily life already.
So many different ideas just pop out in my mind in every minute right now, such a shame that can't share all with you face to face tho.

hehehe :)

I know it sorta cliche to say it, but still gotta write it down here.
"Feel like finally spread my wings to get ready"
Although can't have a promising future still; however, I know we are on the same boat everyday here and there. Also I know we love each other so much, there's no need to doubt our sweet life eva.



"They'll remember me for my youth. If I give it all up
 But kid I'm a pilot,
 It's all I believe in 
 You can ride on my back"


I'd rather be remembered by trying so hard then fail. instead of by giving up.
Will you be my strongest support in my life?
I love you my sweet porky.



"If you look at the horizon there is always something ducking out of sight
When you're looking at the treetops and they're scratching out their patterns in the sky"


Can you feel the courage from this song as I do right now? 
I love you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言