2014年12月30日 星期二

midnight talk Day 23 + Day 24

There are two colours in my head
What is that you tried to say?


Everything, everything, everything..
In its right place




One more day to 2015 and we've been separate more than 23 days :(
I went to a movie premiere this afternoon with all my collages invited by me male boss. It's about aboriginal music in Taiwan and how they cooperate with orchestra and devote to a brand new way of performance.
I cried in a plot when they practice at the first time which reminds me of the very first time I saw there's a new piano in my house and the first time I play the keys. It's such a great dream, so brave, so innocent.

Look at myself right now, except for having you in my life, I am just totally a loser who lose everything.
Or precisely, I have nothing to lose all the time.
I love your brilliant mind and kind heart so much, because those are things I don't have :(
Please keep your fire and lighten mine as well again in the incoming new year. Around an end, when you look back what you've done in the past whole year, count them within 10 fingers, I feel that dreams are lost.
My only dream is to let music being everywhere, that simple. But realize that I want to be my own boss and open my own business, that will be my new year resolution. And helping your dreams is already part of my life now. I am not a good pusher, but I would love to try my best for you. Because you are worth it.
Do you think I am still the girl you love since we met? I hope that I didn't change at all.
But the only thing will never change is the fact that I love and care you always no matter how you feel.

Tomorrow it's new year eve, and I have a feeling that we won't have time to talk on the last day of 2014. So I will type everything I want to tell you here for today and also tomorrow. 
I am sorra that since you were gone, I became a worry head and it's also disgusting even for myself. I trust all the time, just long distance is too difficult to hold on my sorrow. If you feel hurtful by those cruel words already, please do me a favor to forget everything and leave them behind in 2014. Let's move on together to 2015 :)

Also our 9 month anniversary is just around corner my lava. How long will we love each other? I hope the answer is forevea. When you are so far away from me, feeling so insecure alone here because you get talent and beautiful figure, I am just a chubby normal girl with no talent at all. But I have to say that when you were around, I feel like I am the best girl in the world :)
You give me those courage and confident. Thank you my lava.

This year since I met you in April is so amazing and unbelievable. Weekend with you in sea 1 is one of the best time in my life, and ever since then, my life is very colourful and sweet everyday.

After 2014, there will be only 13 days to see ya! Can't wait anymore :( 
Again, thank you for your everything and also I wish you had a good time after being and living with me.
Let's make love to start our new year together and babe!
I love you forevea.

沒有留言:

張貼留言