2014年12月25日 星期四

midnight talk Day 18 - merry christmas!

Merry Christmas my lover.
It's a super exhausting christmas day for me, feel like drowning in my work. Hate it at the peak now so much, everything I do makes me spacing out of my mind. 
All I want is life with you like they had in this movie clip below my porky, just chilling in and doing everything in the same room with you will be the best eva. Christmas day, 12/25, only expand my loneliness instead of bring me joy. Also it rains now but I only remember it's your favorite. Just wish Santa can bring you here and hug me so hard. 



I don't know you, but I want you
All the more for that

Since noe I've known you so well, how can I let you go eva :(

Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud


I love every art pieces ya've done and also I see your passion in them. Next year I will provide you so much more than the present to make you fly higher in the bright blue sky with my wings.
Also I see us the perfect match eva in my life and heart beats for you my porky.

Merry Christmas for you darling, my only wish is your back so soon.
I am more needy than any moment now. But you can't see my tears and my sorrowful heart.

Love you like stars.

沒有留言:

張貼留言