2014年12月24日 星期三

midnight talk Day 17

Christmas Eve today my porky!
Merry Christmas  Eve and I love and adore ya more :)
Hang out with the same friends on Christmas eve 2 years ago, and it feel amazing not alone tonight.
On Christmas day tomorrow I don't have any plan, will just come home and watch Chuck and skype you if ya want me to.
Listen to Elvis's christmas record now and feel all the laughter of you is here with me right now at this moment.
I am so glad to love you and to be loved by ya my porky.
It's a day for appreciation for my lover and for the universe to bring us so close.



Bet you if you sink
You'd swim a little further
And I bet you if you cried
You'd understand me better


I told myself all the lines beneath everyday closer to ya. Those uncertainties are necessary in our lives to remind us how much we have to care each, also to tell us how wonderful love is.
"Feeling of being One little light"
Although we are both little lights alone, but being together, we will shine lighter than anyone my hus :)

Feeling of being in this lifetime and don't regret but moving on!

沒有留言:

張貼留言