2014年12月20日 星期六

midnight talk Day 13



Tell me everything that happened
Tell me everything you saw


They had lights, inside their eyes
They had lights, inside their eyes


Did you see the closing window

Did you hear the slamming door?

They moved forward and my heart died


Please please tell me what they looked like
Did they seem afraid of you?


They were kids that I once knew


Somehow this song from Stars told all I felt by today lover.
"They were kids I once knew" here refers to so many dimensions, for me mostly feel like the past  I gave up and I can't embrace.
Sun still shines everyday, only people change that fast for the would to catch up.
Maybe knowing when is the end of the world will stop changing and force all of us to focus on what we've owned already. Sounds sorta sensible. Under the circumstance that ya totally when you are gonna shatter in crumbs, how could you waste your life as what you've done everyday so far?

But if the world goes to its end, I wish my last moment is with you holding my hands.
Then our broken pieces will blend together forevea.

I love ya porky bud, so much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言