2014年12月16日 星期二

midnight talk Day 8

Time flies so fast but slow meanwhile. Today I just want to say thank you for you.
I shouldn't take it for granted; instead, I have to thank the universe brings you here.
Right now I just want to find you, embrace you in my arms and never let you go.
My dearest family, I love you and it's a promise forevea before you decide to leave.

Thank you. 
I would love to share your joy, sadness, anger, tears and everything because you are my missing piece, the only one. Am looking at photos on our wall now, and you are totally the best and most adorable one eva. But it reminds me of our kisses, hugs over and over again. I know it's very selfish to say come home to you, however, just can't hold my love for you.

I am decorating our room. Trying to put everything together and also add new stuffs. It makes me all excited only to imagine your smiles, the big sweet smile.
And I shouldn't be so negative that even drag me into darkness for days, because you are always there with me, so do I.

:)




沒有留言:

張貼留言