2014年12月21日 星期日

midnight talk Day 14


14 days = 2 weeks. This simple formation eases all the day counting routine.



Maybe it's sorta joke form God that I have to say goodbye to so many passengers in my life.
Not only family members, lovers, friends, and also different circumstances. Feel like it's been my destiny already.


Then when heaven has a line around the corner,
we shouldn’t have to wait around and hope to get in
if we can carpenter a home in our heart right now
and carve a palace from within.

We won’t need to take a ton of pictures,
It won’t be easy to believe

the day we wake inside a secret place that everyone can see

I am totally a worried-kinda person, since you were gone, the feeling increases so soon that I can't even describe how much hard I have to try to hold it. Also, I start to doubt "forever" over and over again. Goodbye is never an simple thing for me, not that sorta people who can lift up and down of emotion in a minute.  Time is my best friend of oblivion 

I am a coward and you know it porky. Just lack of courage for old stuffs, then seek for new ones to compensate for. Like an ostrich, hiding its head to ground, pretending not to seeing anything, but only the fear and sorrow.

However, I know we are different in a good way. Even though there're so many barriers awaits in the front road, I know we can cross it and move on,  right?

3 weeks to go then you will be back.

I love you my porky.

沒有留言:

張貼留言