2014年12月29日 星期一

midnight talk Day 22

I need some sleep.



There're only three days to 2015, and I won't have chance to be with you in the end of this year which makes me anxious the whole day today. I don't care where and whom you spend the day with, just people say how you spend the last and first day will be life you have all year round. 
Does it mean we will be separate frequently? Also me still ditching around alone in my own box? Where will you be then? I trust you and love you so much, but it's not enough for this emptiness in my chest right now ya know?
It's been too long to embrace you again I think. I don't mind where will you be anymore, cause it's really not my business. You left me alone for so many tough moments, I got over and stood up on my own kneels without your help. You just let go off me, don't you. 
I can't feel you anymore, not anymore.

It's been too tiring last weekend tho, I am sorra. I have to remember how we love each so much still.

沒有留言:

張貼留言