2014年12月13日 星期六

midnight talk Day 6

Hey, it's Day 6 already, or I should say "it's only Day 6." :(
Since you were gone, extra alone time forces me to reconstruct myself.
Sometimes feels like someone using a knife cutting off my skin, very hurtful.

Forget since when you become my only and the only person who understands me totally.
Without you sharing my worries and joy, I really don't know what to do with myself,
because I've put you there in my future already.

Not even my family support me both financially and mentally.
Actually I don't need them support my by money, all I need is their love.
However, ever since graduaiton, the bond with them id tearing apart gradually.
I can easily tell what's wrong inside, but it'd better keep it a secret.
No one knows the part of my heart for family has been shattered into pieces a long time ago.

Somehow, saying "I love you" to them becomes a burden for me. The only way is through writing, constantly writing, but never get any response, then I give up.

Maybe there's no forevea in this world still. I am still so broken inside.
Want to escape from everything, everyone I know to start over.
But you are not here tonight, you are not with me tonight.



I just need you in the next morning holding me.
Good night darling.

沒有留言:

張貼留言