2014年12月14日 星期日

midnight talk Day 7

I am lost totally.

I don't know what I really want eventually, what kinda life I am pursuing now.
All I want is you within my future. I changed after we met.

I told you my dream of music, right now it all seems to be too overrated to carry on.
Hate myself now living on a rocky boar floating on this endless ocean, floating.
No one supports me, no one holds my arms and say "don't worry, it will pass soon."
Except for everything else, even though the changing world, I am still with myself, only.

Why do I still struggle in this world that no one cares me and accept those blame from others?
Why can't I leave everything and take the sudden pain then leave for joy forevea?
I can't see my future. This time is not only blur, but NOTHING.

Maybe it's a sign telling me I don't deserve living. Just a waste for all the resources ever taken.





It told you everything would be alright

No

I'm sorry but that was yesterday





You can praise and thank the lord
For keeping us apart
And the lonely God
He's so clever


Hold me forever

Heaven
It's real

Good night and Good bye.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning muh love
(kisses and snuggling)
I will go get ready first, rest please
(kisses and snuggling)
hey, i am ready!
(kisses and snuggling)
get up from blankets
(kisses and snuggling)
I love you so much
I want to stay with you today :(
(kisses and hugs)
I love you so so so much

I need you in the morning tomorrow
please come home :(
It's too much for me to hang in here lover




沒有留言:

張貼留言