2014年12月8日 星期一

midnight talk Day 1

Suddenly have lots time alone, so I decide to write this column everyday since now until your back.
Sharing one or two songs at night while I am listening to, maybe you will understand that you are always on my mind.

Day 1

As difficult as my imagination.
Crying on both way back and forth to office, and in our room.
Although totally understanding that not only me love you that much, so do your family.
However, tears can't hold, sobbing always today. Subconsciously, hit call on your number, called you, then realized you were sleeping there in this fucking timing.




Remember where we heard this song together? (hint) From a good movie.
The intro makes me speechlessly crying, again, and reminds me so much of you and us.
You are everywhere in every space we've been to, in the past, at the present, and in our future.

I see you everywhere, lover.

Dancing, kissing, snuggling, and hugging with you are my favorite life ever, only.

Have told you Taipei 101 was hanging in fog today, no rainbow color light today, and you ain't here doubting my rainbow light saying. Raining all day also made my day heavily soupy.

Please let me drown in sober only for Day 1. All my mind only cares about you.
But I know, even nights here are day time for you, the sunshine we've felt is the same, the love between us remains as usual.

I've been listened to this song over 50 times so far, the ending confuses me still.
The girl he loves stands in mid air with fallen snow.
Is she about to leave or just hang in there waiting so long for his back?

I love you.
Good night for me, Good morning for you.


沒有留言:

張貼留言