2014年12月23日 星期二

midnight talk Day 16

We gotta stand right on each other 
They gotta try harder babe 
I got stand right by you 
And you gotta stand right by me

If you could see yourself the way see you babe 

Then you could see for yourself that I don’t want nobody else



Good evening Porky, how's your dream?
I dreamed of us again for the third time last night, we hold hands and kissed so much in it.
Then I heard this song on YouTube this afternoon, and it reminds me of you so so so much then usual.

We will always stand right by each other, won't we?


In my eyes, you are always the most adorable one eva. 




Also feel so close to you these days because we both know we love each enough to support this temporary trip.
My darling will you hold my hands going through the red carpet :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言