2014年12月26日 星期五

midnight talk Day 19

dobry wieczór :)


T.G.I.F. 
Finally here comes my weekend, finally can get some sleep after two exhausting week.

We could spend the day together
The first time in a long, long while
You can wrap me up in tinsel
Make as much noise as you like


When we get home for Christmas
Pleats on our knees on the floor
We'll open presents between kisses
Your eyes burn stronger than the fire


Sorry I was not in Christmas mood yesterday and cried when you called me. 
Thanks for calling me at the moment I needed you the most, feels like you knew I was crying then.
"When I get home for Christmas" is the perfect song to say my heart for you all the time. With you, everyday is Christmas for us, and "us" is stronger than "me" or "you", right?
 Also I am so happy for your christmas present and be surrounded by people love you and you love, we both are very lucky to have those precious moments in our lives. Can't wait for your back, more and more excited for the moment I could kiss you eventually.



Another Christmas song heheh!

Like some drunken Elvis singin'
I go singin' out of tune
Sayin' how I always loved you, darlin'
And I always will

Those Christmas lights light up the street
Down where the sea and city meet
May all your troubles soon be gone
Oh, Christmas lights, keep shinin' on


I love you and will love you so till we are so old, and holding your hands walking along beach near our cabin in Ireland will be the best dream to carry on since the moment I met you.

Will you share your new year resolution on the last day of 2014?
You already know mine, don't you :)

I love you so much more today.




沒有留言:

張貼留言