2014年12月12日 星期五

midnight talk Day 5

Feel like I am back to days while just coming back form incredibly Europe trip today.
Or the day when you were in America and I took of my biting shoes, 
spinning, dancing bare-footed on crowded street, romantically.

Maybe a month later, I will totally forget you.    (just keeding)
But I do stop checking message on my phone all the time, biggest progress eva.
Feel freer for myself completely. It's a good thing.


You must know Joe Hisaishi, don't you?
When you are back home, I will show you this album I bought 3 years ago, it's a masterpiece without doubt.

Can't stop crying to this version of One Summer's Day, now still.
Remember which movie it comes from? Sure you do.
One night we started to have conversation, fell in love, and then...?
  
For me, Spirited Away ended in sorrow, even Chihiro saved her parents.
Like title of the song, has she ever seen Haku again or it's only one summer's day?
They are both too young to carve the memory in mind. 
Time will heal everything but also brings you oblivion

Look at our relationship, can't help asking myself "is it serious"?
You tell me please.


Somehow, Joe Hisaishi's performance makes me feel inferior of myself.
Too overwhelming, I cried again.

I told you so many dreams but never carry on all.
Right now, my life hang on a pretty weird position. I couldn't even tell you "I am happy" in person.
Very depressing lately, from work, from friends, and from you.

Maybe I am only a sayer instead of a carrier.
Where will I in the next stage :( 

Miss you and Love you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言