2014年12月19日 星期五

midnight talk Day 12

I am a beey buzzy busy bee today lover.
My heart is sorta overloading right now of everything. 

I might told you that eva since I started to hate someone or something, it never fade away, nevea.
Facing the same situation at this moment, I hate my life now.
Have to be honest to you, everything.

Either you kill the voice or it kills you. Have to choose on the extreme scale.

It's very difficult, super difficult.

One October Song, can't you feel the line whilst you listen to it?
Human tend to be bitchy, all of them.



Strangely, after One October Song, what comes next was totally out of blue hah.


Just a mile from home
To the fire we own
I will never look back
With the wind at my back
Dont give up on us now

Such an perfect excuse for my own drama against myself heh.
I am just a worried head on my own ya know.
Sometimes I do hate myself being too sensitive to get up on my knees.

But home with ya and my supports from universe are still there, always be with me unless someone choose to leave first. Maybe tiredness throws me into this dilemma and brings me those anxiety.

:(

Need you so badly now.  


沒有留言:

張貼留言