2014年12月11日 星期四

midnight talk Day 4

Fell down from stairs this morning, and it still hurts badly.
Split latte 1 mins after I had it. Then I sat on bench and cried a while.
Made up my mind for our conversation, then tears went down after ending.


But this time I told myself not to beg you coming home, that's why it's so unbearable.
I've been listening to this song more than 100 times so far, and playing still.
It's a song about whom you love and who loves you, and how changing of situation will influence people.
And I've been thinking a lot of muh life so far for everything.
Realize one thing that I always hold too tight to let go, then hurting myself for days.
Eventually, I hate everything I can't hold in my arms.

And I cried for joy right now.
I took some people, very close and important in my life too serious to carry on.
Stuck in my own pitiful cell, there's no chance for an out, never.
So I sent messages for those I lost already to say I am fine and hope you are.
Don't need their responses, I love all of them and thank for being in my life in the past.

You gave me courage and faith.
Also, I wanna give you courage and faith as you do.

You are my support for the world and life. Thank you.

"Who are we?"
"Just a speck of dust within the galaxy."

With you, being only dust within galaxy seems to be so lovely and sweet.


沒有留言:

張貼留言