2014年12月16日 星期二

midnight talk Day 9



"I'll do anything
 To be happy
 Oh, 'cause blue skies are calling
 But I know that it's hard"


It's a song of saying goodbye. Sometimes, the most difficult moment isn't saying goodbye to others, it's how you try to let it go. "Let it go" here, i don't mean only in a sad way, somehow, leaving triumph or comfy zone is the hardest decision to make.

I am not a talented person, know it all the time. So I know how important to put efforts on everything little thing I am working on right now, and then pray for a bit luck. Just got an idea now, if I write down my skill in a chart, what kinda talent will take the biggest part of it?

Loving something doesn't mean that you can nail it. It's so cruel but true.
I do believe one thing, DON'T REGRET WHEN YOU GET TOO OLD TO REACH.

So please be true to yourself always, I never want you to compromise to me, never.
We both are still young folks, why not just give it a wild try.



This song gives me both nostalgia and modern feels at the same time.
Good morning song for you :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言