2014年12月22日 星期一

midnight talk Day 15

Christmas is on the way.
This song says everything I am going to tell you today porky.
It's a sweet duet from a series I am watching recently called "Chuck".
Still can't get used to watching series without you, it reminds  me so many good time we've had together.

Just come home, won't ya?



It's okay to have scars, they will make you who you are.
It's okay to have fears, as long as you're not scared of coming here.
And in the middle of the night, call if you want to talk,
'cus you know, that I want to talk too.


'Cus we're far apart and my lonely heart finds it hard to get through the night.
You pull me out of the dark and now it's light.

I like the way that our arguements stop when we fall asleep,
and the way that your body feels when it's wrapped around me,
and I'd like it, if you made it to mine by Christmas Eve
so you can hold me.

So come on home,
just come on home.


Miss our snuggling time and we both know we love each so much.
Happy early Christmas my dorky, you are so adorable in my lonely heart now.
Somehow it hurts a bit knowing that we can't celebrate our first Christmas together,
somehow it gets colder this week and there's no one holding my hands.

But, please always remember I love you more than stars in the universe.
I love you so much, so sweet, so warm.

沒有留言:

張貼留言